The stated mission of this ministry simply comes from the declaration of Romans 1:16: “For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek (Gentile).” B’rit Hadashah Ministries believes this is the divine order of evangelism for the Church to follow. Moreover, Jesus and His apostles followed this same divine order of presenting the Gospel when informing His Israeli audience several times that He came first to minister to the Jewish people of Israel (Matthew 10:6; 15:24). Paul went to the Jews and their synagogues first to proclaim the Gospel when traveling throughout the provinces of the Roman Empire on his missionary journeys (Acts 13:4; 13; 14:1; 17:1-2,10; 18:1-4; 26:20; 27:17-27).
This ministry’s mission is being carried out as we take the Gospel to Israel three times a year as funds permit. Bibles in the Hebrew text (including the New Testament), Messianic Gospel tracts, and street witnessing are the primary methods for how this is being realized in Israel. These outreaches in Israel are facilitated by working with other Jewish believers and ministries in Israel to help broaden our ministry effectiveness. Our simple aim in this cutting edge ministry is to give Jewish people the real opportunity to learn from their own Scriptures why the historical accounts of the New Testament provide compelling evidence for Jesus being the Messiah. Such an opportunity will give each Jewish person the ability to experience a life-changing encounter with the Messiah of Israel and receive His peace, love, and forgiveness that salvation in Him truly and exclusively brings. Those in Israel who receive the Messiah Jesus are referred to Messianic fellowships and congregations so discipleship and spiritual maturity in the faith can be achieved.
Another stated objective here at B’rit Hadashah ministries is to equip and educate the Gentile Church about the Jewish roots of the Christian faith, the need for Jewish evangelism, the ongoing support of the Jewish people and the State of Israel and their prophetic place in the program of God. This is regularly facilitated by our weekly teaching at Shalom, Shalom Messianic congregation, our weekly radio program, Studying the Scriptures, and conducted speaking engagements and conferences in Church and Christian ministries throughout the United States and all parts of the world. Our supporters can further learn of these things in the ministry’s bi-monthly newsletter, Search the Scriptures.
To help assist us with this outreach and other ministry operations, you can make donations online at our web site under the tab “Partner with us” or send us support via mail by writing to us at:
B’rit Hadashah Ministries
P.O. Box 796127
Dallas, Texas 75379
Donations are tax deductible in the U.S. as you give to this 501(c)(3) Non-profit ministry.
We affirm and believe the historic essentials of the Christian Faith consisting of:
- The divine inspiration and authority of Scripture (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21).
- The existence of one eternal God revealed through three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, the Trinity (Matthew 3:13-17; 1 John 5:7).
- The Creation of the human race in the image of God (Genesis 1:26-28).
- The fall of mankind resulting in his total depravity and sinful state (Genesis 3:1-19; Romans 3:10-18).
- The deity and sinless humanity of Jesus the Messiah (Hebrews 4:15; 7:26; John 1:1-2;,14; Colossians 2:9; 1Timothy 3:16); His pre-existence and incarnation (Colossians 1:17; 2:9; Philippians 2:5-8); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:18-25); His atoning death for the sin and salvation of man (Matthew 20:28; 2 Corinthians 5:21); His physical resurrection from the dead and ascension to sit at the right hand of God the Father in heaven where He currently intercedes for the Church as our Great High Priest (Romans 8:34; Hebrews 4:14-15).
- Salvation by the grace of God alone received through faith in Christ alone apart from human merit or work (John 3:16; Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5). John 20:1-17; 1Corinthians 15:1-8; Acts 1:9-11; Ephesians 1:20-23).
- The local and universal Church as the Body of Christ on earth with Him as the sole head to proclaim the Gospel and fulfill the Great commission as indwelt and empowered by the Holy Spirit (Matthew 16:18; 28:18-20; 1 Corinthians 12).
- Water baptism and the Lord’s Supper are the two ordinances as prescribed by Christ for the Church.
- The end of the Church age will conclude at the Rapture of the Church prior to the Great Tribulation (2 Thessalonians 2; Revelation 3:10-11).
- The Church is distinct and separate from Israel (Romans 9-11; 1 Corinthians 10:32).
- The Second Coming of Jesus the Messiah to earth. His coming will be literal, physical, and personal. The return of Jesus will be premillennial in nature, meaning that Jesus will return to establish a literal thousand-year kingdom from Jerusalem over all the earth (Isaiah 2; Revelation 20:1-6).
- The resurrection of the dead and the consignment of the unbeliever in the lake of fire forever, and the receiving of the righteous with God and Christ in heaven forever ( Luke 16:19-31; Revelation 20:11-15; 22:1-5).
- The eternal security of born-again believers by the Holy Spirit through faith in Jesus Christ who are sealed for time and eternity (John 10:27-29; Romans 8:35-39).